Recorded Webinar Title: How to Transform your Customer Experience within your Current Budget
Webinar on how you can transform your customer experience.
Businesses make decisions on business metrics – don’t they? So how do you get business decisions based on customer data?
In this webinar we looked at the tough topic of improving customer service within your current budget.
- Introduction – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- How to Transform your Customer Experience in Your Current Budget – Peter Massey, Budd
- 3 ways technology can improve customer experience – Tim Pickard, NewVoiceMedia
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
- Your tips – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article Top tips to improve your customer experience
Winning tip – “Dazzle customers with kindness and put a smile in your voice. End every call with a ‘could I have done more?’ attitude.” Thanks to Will
Topics to be discussed
- Improving customer experience
- Decision flows
- Quick wins and long-term fixes
- Fixing broken processes
- First call resolution
- Freeing up resources
- Use of technology
- Capex and Opex
- Engaging the rest of the business
- Top tips for improving customer service
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NewVoiceMedia.
Original Webinar date: November 2012