There has been a huge growth in webchat and email over the past 12 months. This has been driven by changing customer demand, as well the potentially lower costs of dealing with webchat.
But although many companies handle email or webchat, few seem to do it as well as they handle phone calls.
In this webinar we looked at creative ways to deal with email and webchat and how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Introduction – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- The best ways to deal with Webchat and Email – Paul White, mplsystems
- Providing Customer Service through Webchat – Andy Cottrell and Mike Kenward, GamCare
- Your tips
Winning tip –“Spelling is not important especially when you have English as second language customer base. more important to get the point across.
Webchat is much better at removing the emotion from the discussion, than the phone.” thanks to Mark.
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article Top tips for email and web chat
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- The best ways to deal with webchat
- Dealing with email
- How many webchats can an agent handle?
- Response times
- Accuracy of answers
- Different skill types
- Quality monitoring of email and webchat
- Blending calls, emails and webchats
- Use of new technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by mplsystems.
Original Webinar date: March 2013