A replay and slides are available from our webinar on top 5 contact centre strategies.
In the second part of our Top 10 Contact Centre strategies webinar, our countdown continued.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Top 5 Contact Centre Strategies – Paul Cooper, Independent Consultant and Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Your tips
Winning tip – “Customer councils comprising of your customers and customers who regularly use other companies can be very effective at keep higher level members of the company engaged with the customer. This can be a session once a quarter that allows board/director level to meet with customers and hear the good and the bad for themselves as so often they can be left out of the loop.” thanks to Keith
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 35 more tips to improve your contact centre strategy
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Contact centre metrics
- Contact centre technology
- Customer feedback
- Employee feedback
- Your chance to share your own ideas