"Survey fatigue". "Junk mail". "Spamming". These terms are now mainstream and are associated with too many organisations.
So many of us are asking the same satisfaction question to customers and we're turning it into bad practise.
But, what else can we do?
In this webinar, we presented a number of less-invasive strategies to gain actionable feedback, which will better serve your contact centre in providing great customer service.
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Janette Coulthard, Pole Star Coaching
- Simon Thorpe, Sabio
- Why your customer feedback strategies are failing
- The right strategy for your contact centre
- What are the "silent majority" thinking?
- Using customer feedback to make positive changes
- Where can technology help you?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip –"Change your scoring to 1 - 9 to ensure accuracy as some customers score 1 instead of 10 by mistake" thanks to Harry6
Click here to view the replay
Pole Star Coaching
Call Centre Helper