So many of us are asking the same satisfaction question to customers and we're turning it into bad practise.
But, what else can we do?
In this webinar, we presented a number of less-invasive strategies to gain actionable feedback, which will better serve your contact centre in providing great customer service.
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Janette Coulthard, Pole Star Coaching
- Simon Thorpe, Sabio
- Why your customer feedback strategies are failing
- The right strategy for your contact centre
- What are the "silent majority" thinking?
- Using customer feedback to make positive changes
- Where can technology help you?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip –"Change your scoring to 1 - 9 to ensure accuracy as some customers score 1 instead of 10 by mistake" thanks to Harry6
Pole Star Coaching
Call Centre Helper