The contact centre contains within it all the information required to greatly improve the customer experience. However, with low budgets being a common problem, many contact centres struggle to use this information and redesign their services to improve the customer experience.
In this webinar, we presented cost-effective strategies of how to improve the service that you offer to customers at key moments in their experience and add great value to your operation.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Amy Scott, Sedulous Consulting
- Tamsin Dollin, NICE inContact
Topics to be discussed
- Service design
- Improving customer journeys
- Reducing costs
- The role of the contact centre
- Creating actionable insights from customer data
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We want our customers to be able to contact us in the best way for them so we have all channels including a messaging system though our self service online portal. If the customer is using self-service we don’t want to push them to use a different channel such as the phone if they have a question or issue.” Thanks to Helen35
Original Webinar date: April 2019
- 2018 NICE inContact Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Benchmark Global Study https://www.niceincontact.com/call-center-resource-finder/2018-nice-incontact-cx-transformation-benchmark-infographic
- Infographic https://www.niceincontact.com/call-center-resource-finder/thriving-in-the-experience-economy-inforgraphic
- Infographic: Choosing the Right Cloud Delivery Model for your Contact Center (Aberdeen) – https://www.niceincontact.com/call-center-resource-finder/infographic-choosing-the-right-cloud-delivery-model-for-your-contact-center
- Video – Analyst Research: Total Economic Impact of NICE inContact CXone (Forrester): https://www.niceincontact.com/call-center-resource-finder/the-total-economic-impact-of-nice-incontact-cxone-video
Click here to view the replay.