Lee Jones and Rob Clarke of new contact centre consultancy Elev-8 Performance discuss some of the most challenging types of customers to deal with and how best to communicate with them.
In our conversation with Lee and Rob, we also talk about preparing the call centre team for difficult conversations, coaching advisors to stay resilient and dealing with call escalation requests.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1:14 – The Classic “Types” of Challenging Customers
- 6:48 – Preparing Advisors for Challenging Customers
- 13:31 – General Advice for Dealing With Challenging Customers
- 19:22 – Supporting Advisors Through Challenging Conversations
- 25:28 – Handling Call Escalation Requests
- 29:48 – Coaching Advisors to Better Handle Difficult Contacts
For more great content form those of us here at Call Centre Helper, follow some of the links below to find some of our latest, must-see content.