Lee Jones and Rob Clarke of contact centre consultancy Elev-8 Performance discuss some of the most challenging types of customers to deal with and how best to communicate with them.
In our conversation with Lee and Rob, we also talk about preparing the call centre team for difficult conversations, coaching advisors to stay resilient and dealing with call escalation requests.
To listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
The Contact Centre Podcast – Episode 29:
Dealing With Challenging Customers
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1:14 – The Classic “Types” of Challenging Customers
- 6:48 – Preparing Advisors for Challenging Customers
- 13:31 – General Advice for Dealing With Challenging Customers
- 19:22 – Supporting Advisors Through Challenging Conversations
- 25:28 – Handling Call Escalation Requests
- 29:48 – Coaching Advisors to Better Handle Difficult Contacts
For more great content form those of us here at Call Centre Helper, follow some of the links below to find some of our latest, must-see content.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s webinar programme, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s latest industry-wide report, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s great selection of free tools, click here.