John Casey, an experienced resource planning expert, gives a presentation where he shares tips on workforce planning in the contact centre, in this new format of the Contact Centre Podcast.
In his presentation, John discusses the importance of understanding your shrinkage, building on your contact centre forecasts and experimenting with new planning ideas.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This podcast was made possible by our sponsor, Genesys. To request a demo of their contact centre software, visit www.callcentrehelper.com/demo
If you would like to read the workforce planning article discussed in this podcast, follow the link: Workforce Planning: 20 Fundamental Rules
To watch the full recording of the webinar that this podcast has been sourced from, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1.10 – Planning in the New World
- 2:55 – Managing Shrinkage
- 6:12 – Our Top Planning Tips
- 8:34 – Forecasting Advice
- 11:34 – Forecast Value Added
- 13:40 – Combating Remote Working Problems
- 15:23 – New Shift Patterns