In January, many of our customers took part in our Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey. We heard you and we knew we could do better. That’s why today we’re excited to announce that the new Alvaria Community is now live.
This community empowers users with more knowledge, self-service options, real-time access to peer-to-peer collaboration, product release information and more.
The Alvaria Community offers 24/7/365 availability and includes elevated search features allowing users to find answers faster. Our Knowledge Base is searchable and filterable with more than 5,000 solutions to common product and solution questions.
Users can collaborate with other Alvaria users, including Alvaria subject matter experts, by asking questions, answering questions to share experiences, and contributing feedback and tips that inspire.
Plus, the community keeps users informed on products, solutions and organizational news and announcements.
In addition to these great features, we’ve improved the technical support experience and the community includes advanced features for getting technical support from the Alvaria Customer Care team, including:
- Searching the knowledge base for solutions
- Simplified process and form
- Guided tour of how to submit a case
- Auto-routing of cases to support engineers for improved timeliness
And the following support options:
Standard Support Services
- Online case management
- Critical phone support
- Knowledge base and peer community
- Standard Support Services, plus:
- Priority call and case routing
- Designated technical account manager
- Quarterly knowledge sessions customized to your solution
- Professional Services
- Education Services
Ready to Get Involved?
If you haven’t already registered, I encourage you to do so today. Go to the community and get started today.