This is great news for cutting costs in the contact centre. However, there are methods of doing this that may harm the quality of your customer service.
With this in mind, we helped you steer clear of these dangerous pitfalls, before sharing seven great techniques for safely lowering AHT.
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Kim Ellis, Training Consultant
- Will Lusted, Foehn
- Rethinking AHT in the contact centre
- Improving processes to lower talk time
- Reducing hold time and contact transfers
- Supporting advisors to speed-up wrap time
- The tools that can help you on your way
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Measure customer handling time as well as average call handling time. This gives the overall effort time per customer combining AHT & FCR. This shows any overall effort impacts if you concentrate on reducing individual call time (this may impact calls per customer." thank to Allan5
Call Centre Helper