Contrary to common practice, Good Customer Experience does not happen by accident. It happens by design.
In this webinar we looked at how you can design a Good Customer Experience into your entire Customer Journey.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Gerry Brown, The Customer Lifeguard
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Delivering Breakthrough Customer Experiences
- What Customers Value
- Moments of Truth
- Design Thinking
- The Common Mistakes That People Make
- Customer Personas
- The Right Metrics to Use
- Use of Technology
- Top Tips and Questions From the Audience
- Winning tip – “2 years ago we started reporting on why customers were calling. 6 months ago, we gave these reasons business owners. The top 3 reasons for calling should be gone by June this year – this equates to around 50% of current workload.” thanks to Chez1
Original Webinar date: Thursday 25th January 2018
Click here to view the replay.