Our Next Webinar
Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
We looked at what you can do to shave 20 seconds off your Average Handling Time.
In this webinar we looked at how you could save time on every call.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Weald
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Active listening
- Signposting during a call
- Controlling runaway talkers
- Fast techniques to establish rapport with a caller
- The role of technology
- Screen Pops – putting details on the screen
- Reducing call transfers
- Cutting down on time to verify a caller
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “I have seen that companies more focused on Employee Satisfaction/Engagement, (with some companies striving to be a Great Place to work) AHT is lower because employees are focused on one goal – the customer, and not necessarily their individual stats. It eliminates situations where calls are rushed and reduces multiple callbacks” thanks to Amber5
Original Webinar date: January 2019
Click here to view the replay.