Can a single agent make the difference between achieving your service level goals and missing them?
Workforce management is all about getting exactly the right number of people in place at the right times to respond to customer contacts. Getting this wrong, even by just one agent, can make all the difference between success and failure.
We take a look at the critical components of getting to the optimal headcount in your centre. You’ll learn about the fundamental calculations associated with call centre staffing, including how to quantify the impact of improper staffing numbers on service delivery, staff occupancy, and bottom-line cost. Hear about clever ways call centres around the globe are communicating “power of one” concepts to their staff to ensure everyone understands the importance of schedule adherence.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- The Power of One in Call Centre Staffing – Penny Reynolds, Senior Partner – The Call Center School
- Using WFM to Manage the Power Of One – Chris Dealy, Invision Software
For more information please e-mail Penny Reynolds or Chris Dealy
Topics to be discussed:
- Translate call workload into “bodies in chairs” numbers
- Describe the impact on service of overstaffing or understaffing
- Calculate staff occupancy rates and how to maximise productivity without burnout
- Consider the many hidden costs of understaffing
- Outline what WFM capabilities are needed to manage “the power of one” effectively
This webinar is provided by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by InVision Software.