Web chat has taken off as the channel of choice for many contact centres. But it requires a different skill set and different techniques to make it work effectively.
In this webinar we will be looking at the best ways to improve the handling of web chats in the contact centre.
Click here to register
And being an interactive webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions to the panel and other attendees. We will also run an interactive chat room during the webinar.
- Lee Carter, Digital Service Excellence Manager, TalkTalk
- Aruf Khan, Client Engagements Director, NICE Nexidia
- Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- The best Operating Hours
- Identifying and Greeting Customers
- Using Canned Responses
- Building rapport over Web Chat
- Personalizing Chat
- Dealing with Complex Enquiries
- Multichannel – Joining Web and Phone Calls
- Quality Scoring of Web Chats
- Web Chat Technology
You won't want to miss this exciting webinar. Click here to register
This webinar is held at 1pm UK time, 2pm in Paris, 2pm in South Africa and 8am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.
If you are attending one of our webinars for the first time, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the software to download successfully.