If you take the time to consider this question, you can plan ahead and make better decisions for your customers.
We are here to help do this, with an hour-long webinar, dedicated to showing you what the contact centre of the future will look like and how you can stay ahead of the game.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist - BT
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- How are customer preferences and expectations changing?
- The impact that this will have on the advisor role
- Future considerations for recruiting and supporting advisors
- Innovations that will soon impact the industry
- Where should you be looking to invest your time and budget?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "To help engagement - We've had a Biscuit Break - bring and talk about your favourite biscuit and whether you dunk it!) and Mug Shots - bring your favourite mug and tell me the story about why it's important to you. They have both worked really well for us. " thanks to Teresa16
Webinar Timeline0:12: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:10: Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist - BT Presentation
18:44: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which Type of Contact Centre Will You Be Working in Post-COVID?"
27:23: Take-aways from Nicola's presentation
32:23: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:07: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
50:16: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
50:48: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How do You Currently Personalize Your Customer Experience?"
53:21: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:56: Winning Tip
Dr Nicola Millard
Customer Experience Futurologist - BT
Call Centre Helper