Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
With customer preferences and expectations growing at an unprecedented rate, the industry is changing. But, what will the contact centre look like in ten years’ time?
If you take the time to consider this question, you can plan ahead and make better decisions for your customers.
We are here to help do this, with an hour-long webinar, dedicated to showing you what the contact centre of the future will look like and how you can stay ahead of the game.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist - BT
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- How are customer preferences and expectations changing?
- The impact that this will have on the advisor role
- Future considerations for recruiting and supporting advisors
- Innovations that will soon impact the industry
- Where should you be looking to invest your time and budget?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "To help engagement - We've had a Biscuit Break - bring and talk about your favourite biscuit and whether you dunk it!) and Mug Shots - bring your favourite mug and tell me the story about why it's important to you. They have both worked really well for us. " thanks to Teresa16
Webinar Timeline0:12: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:10: Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist - BT Presentation
18:44: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which Type of Contact Centre Will You Be Working in Post-COVID?"
27:23: Take-aways from Nicola's presentation
32:23: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
38:07: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
50:16: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
50:48: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How do You Currently Personalize Your Customer Experience?"
53:21: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:56: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
Dr Nicola Millard
Customer Experience Futurologist - BT
Call Centre Helper