Special Feature on Outbound Dialing
This includes the third phase of the Outbound Dialing Reference Guide with a range of new and updated articles and reference material.
As part of this focus we will also be holding a Online Round Table discussion on Silent Calls – looking particularly at the impact of the new £2 million fine.
As far as we can work out, this makes it the largest independent collection of writing on outbound dialing on the internet.
What makes it different is that it has been written collaboratively by a team of people from across the industry. We have used a wiki-based platform, so that it can easily be updated by any of the project team.
The guide contains a wide range of information from beginners to intermediate levels.
Lots more information added in
- A beginners Guide to the Ofcom Regulations [Updated!]
- Workforce Management in Outbound Call Centres [New]
- Top tips for increasing telesales conversion [New]
- Top tips for selling over the phone [New]
- Speech Analytics in Debt Collection [New]
- Outbound KPIs [New]
- Using an outbound call centre for debt collection [New]
- Intelligent Voice Messaging [New]
A Collaborative Guide
The project has been a really collaborative effort and has been supported by the major players in the outbound dialer market.
- Infinity CCS
- Rostrvm Solutions
- Opex Hosting
- Noble Systems
- Interactive Intelligence
- Contact Babel
- Daviker (formerly Touchstar CCS)
We are on the lookout for new people to join the panel, particularly managers who operate outbound dialers. If you would like to contribute or have editing rights, please drop us a line.
View the Outbound Dialing Reference GuideTweet
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.