Call Centre Helper
Latest contact centre articles
This week we bring you the third cheat sheet in our latest series of downloadable training materials. (Read more…)
Paul Cooper writes about customer service from 10 years in the future. (Read more…)
You can have the best staff in the business, but it will count for nothing if they’re not in the right place at the right time.
Here are some tips from our readers on how to optimise your workforce management (WFM). (Read more…)
There are many common misconceptions about WFM.
For example “Overtime is always bad” or “True labour costs are easy to calculate”.
In this webinar, The Call Centre School and injixo will explore the Top 5 common WFM myths and provide insights that you can take away to improve your WFM practice without disruptive change (and without spending lots of money).
Being an interactive webinar you will also have a chance to participate in the discussion, share your tips and participate in a live web chat.
New research from NewVoiceMedia reveals that UK companies deemed to have poor customer service are losing approximately £12 billion a year. (Read more…)
Noble Systems has hosted its second annual Users Group conference and awards. (Read more…)
Gemma Murphy shares some lessons on social media for employees and employers. (Read more…)
mplsystems has extended its field service solution with the addition of powerful integrated mobile apps that support both client self-service and field worker activities. (Read more…)
Is this the first ever complaint about a sales call?
TT2 Limited has improved transaction security and the customer experience with Payment Automation from Netcall. (Read more…)
Skillsfirst Awards has introduced a new qualification for call centre or customer services staff working with the energy industries. (Read more…)
6th June – Multi-channel Mayhem?
13th June – 10 Ways to Improve your NetPromoter scores
Big-hearted colleagues from Tesco Bank recently presented the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society (SANDS) with a cheque for over £32,000, which they have raised over the past year. (Read more…)
Here is a quick round-up of the current call centre stories featured in the national, local press and Twitter.
- Sick of getting stuck in the automated phone maze? One man has written all the shortcuts. Daily Mail
- CWU union claims O2 call centre workers ‘betrayed. BBC News
- Major new contract saves call centre jobs. Selkirk Weekend Advertiser
- Sunderland bank staff take revamp care centre’s garden. Sunderland Echo
- Customer complaint driven to the extreme. Huffington Post
- Union threatens strike as O2 plans to outsource call centre. Computer Weekly
- Selkirk call centre jobs set to be moved to Newcastle. Selkirk Weekend Advertiser
- Is Prada posher than Primark? Not in the service stakes. The Independent