Call Centre Helper
- Comments on 30 tips to improve your call quality monitoring 16 hours ago
- Comments on 46 tips for managing absence 21 hours ago
- Forum on Average Speed of Answer 1 day ago
- Forum on Average Speed of Answer 2 days ago
- Forum on Knowledge storing system 2 days ago
- Comments on The best KPIs to use in your call centre 2 days ago
Latest contact centre articles
How can we assist call centre agents to sustain their energy levels? Is providing sugary drinks really the best answer?
Author Alison Mathiebe explores. (Read more…)
This week we bring you the third cheat sheet in our latest series of downloadable training materials. (Read more…)
6th June – Multi-channel Mayhem?
13th June – 10 Ways to Improve your NetPromoter scores
Experian has adopted a speech analytics solution from Business Systems in order to better understand the customer and to provide the best possible service. (Read more…)
Jabra UK have introduced a new cashback sales incentive to offer customers money back when they purchase selected Jabra devices. (Read more…)
Learning at Work Day takes place on Thursday, 23rd May 2013 and sees workplaces around the country promoting employee training and development by holding events and special learning activities. (Read more…)
Netcall have been re-approved for the list of approved suppliers for the G-Cloud iii. (Read more…)
Genesys Proactive Engagement has just been launched, a new offering that increases web sales and first contact resolution for customer service. (Read more…)
A new contact centre has received over 200 applications from potential employees after two successful open days. (Read more…)
A Webhelp TSC team member is preparing for a dream break after beating off competition from hundreds of his colleagues. (Read more…)
Here is a quick round-up of the current call centre stories featured in the national, local press and Twitter.
- What’s your best tip for navigating the call centre maze? Which?
- Sick of getting stuck in the automated phone maze? One man has written all the shortcuts. Daily Mail
- IBM puts supercomputer to work in robot call centre. The Register
- CWU union claims O2 call centre workers ‘betrayed’. BBC News
- Major new contract saves call centre jobs. Selkirk Weekend Advertiser
- Sunderland call centre staff revamp garden. Sunderland Echo