As digital adoption rates for online and mobile applications increase, so the use of Web Chat is rapidly growing and is starting to become the customer support channel of choice for consumer transactions.
In this webinar we look at best practices for using Live Web Chat in the contact centre – where, when and how to offer it.
- The latest statistics about digital adoption and customer contact models
- How to migrate existing telephony customers to Web Chat
- Managing Web Chat alongside other channels of support
- Which advisors should handle Web Chat
- How many simultaneous Web Chats can an agent really handle?
- Handle times and SLAs for Live Chat
- Quality monitoring of Web Chat
- Queuing strategies for Web Chats
- Blending calls, emails and Web Chats
- Managing knowledge across multiple channels
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys