Average Handling Time is one of the most popular measures for contact centres. It is simple to use and is great for gaining a quick take on efficiency.
In this webinar, we look at 20 tips to help bring down Average Handling Time. Our experts will also be sharing some quick fire improvements that could bring down your Average Handling time within the week.
- Quick fixes to reduce Average Handling Time
- The habits of highly effective agents
- Reducing Wrap-Up Time
- Reducing time spent on hold
- Training and buddying
- Techniques for taking control of runaway talkers
- Using First Contact Resolution to drive down call volumes
- Ways technology can reduce call times
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys