Webinar on multi-skilling.
Multi-skilling gives major advantages to the contact centre in terms of customer service, reducing queue times and improving staff satisfaction. But it can also be a nightmare to forecast and plan for.
In this webinar master-class we looked at the best ways to forecast and plan for a multi-skilled workforce.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Multi Skilling Challenges – Maggie Klenke, The Call Center School
- Technology Demonstration – Dean Couchman, injixo
- Joining the panel discussion – Chris Dealy, injixo
- Top tips from the audience
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 20 tips to multi-skill your contact centre
Click here to download our Monthly Forecasting Excel Spreadsheet Template
Winning tip – “We recruit just before our peak seasons and train the staff on the line we know is going to peak, If the CSR works out well we multi-skill them.”thanks to Gemma
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- The benefits and pitfalls of multi-skilling
- Dealing with staff reluctance
- Training in different contact types
- Maintaining service levels
- Escalating complex calls
- Dealing with call transfers
- Whether to remove the IVR
- Forecasting different work types
- The problem with Erlang
- Planning a multi-skilled workforce
- The multi-lingual dimension
- Mixing inbound and outbound calls, emails and web chat
- Using Workforce Management technology
- Top tips from the audience – how our audience plan a multi-skilled workforce
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by injixo.
Original Webinar date: February 2013