Trying to figure out how to improve the service that you deliver on social media?
Social media is starting to make a big impact on how customers like to interact with us, and a growing number of contact centres are now starting to own customer service on social media, and are starting to drive up customer satisfaction.
We have put together a practical webinar that shares some of the ‘trade secrets’ in working with social media.
- Social Customer Service – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting (a leading expert on social customer service)
- Social Media Technology – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Top Tips for Customer Service on Social Media – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Tips from the audience – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 33 social customer service tips that you won’t want to miss
Winning tip; “Once you have resolved a customer issue (especially in private) – ASK for the positive feedback. Many customers are willing to give it!”
- Interactive Questions & Answers
Topics to be discussed
- The latest research on social customer service
- Getting social customer service out of the Marketing department
- When to intervene on social media, The best ways to deal with a complaint
- Triage complaints
- Damage limitation – Klout score, number of followers etc.
- Dealing with a complaint in 140 characters
- Which agents to use
- How to allocate social media
- Quality scoring on social media
- The impact of mobile
- The best tools to use for social media
- Top tips from our audience
- Interactive questions and answers – your chance to ask questions
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.
Original Webinar date: June 2012