Podcast: Employee Wellbeing: Take Care of Your Team!
Helen Ginman of UandI Wellbeing discusses what contact centres can do to improve employee well-being and take good care of their teams in the “new normal”.
In our conversation with Helen, we also talk about common sources of contact centre stress, how you can actively promote well-being and the positive impact that looking after well-being can bring.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
To read Helen’s article:“52 mental health & wellbeing ideas for your workplace that won’t cost you a penny”, as discussed towards the end of the podcast, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1:00 – What Harms Agent Well-Being?
- 4:34 – Limiting Key Source of Contact Centre Stress
- 10:22 – Promoting Wellbeing in the Contact Centre
- 15:10 – Agent Well-Being Initiatives