Morris Pentel, Chairman of the Customer Experience Foundation, gives a presentation on how you can transform your contact centre’s performance, in this special edition of The Contact Centre Podcast.
In his presentation, Morris also discusses key learnings from the COVID-19 outbreak and the importance of building positive habits, and he talks us through how we can set new tactical goals in the contact centre.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This podcast was made possible by our sponsor NICE. To find out more about NICE’s contact centre solutions, visit: www.nice.com
To watch the full recording of the webinar that this podcast has been sourced from, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 1:25 – The Impact of COVID-19 on Contact Centres
- 5:30 – Taking Technology Off the Table
- 8:40 – Emotional Support for Employees
- 16:30 – Setting New Tactical Strategies