In this webinar we explored how improving quality can boost contact centre performance. Whether you are trying to improve top or bottom-line results, quality improvements pay big dividends.
From quick wins to longer term strategies, from changes in behaviour to changes in technology we explored how you can push your quality scores higher and expect corresponding improvements in business results.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Tom Vander Well, Intelligentics
- Mark Ungerman, NICE inContact
Topics to be discussed
- The link between quality and performance
- Improving quality across all channels – Voice and Digital
- How quality drives customer experience improvements
- Automating the process of quality
- Driving changes in behaviour
- Expected performance improvements
- Quick wins and longer-term fixes
- The use of technology
- Getting advisors to buy into the quality process
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip –“8 best practice principles are used to measure scorecards & agent performance, these are set by managers. the agents are then given the opportunity to determine which highest ranked 6 are the best for them. in that way both business and agents achieve a balanced scorecard they the built together” thanks to Matthew33
Original Webinar date: September 2018
Click here to view the replay.