Many organizations want to improve performance, but confuse efficiency and effectiveness.
In this webinar, we looked at a number of great ways to improve call centre performance.
From quick wins to longer term methods, we covered a range of tried and tested hints and tips.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Anthony Stears, The Telephone Assassin Ltd
- Nelson Giron, Clarabridge
Topics to be discussed
- Improving Contact Centre Performance
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Call Length Reduction and Deflection
- Employee Engagement
- Agent Empowerment
- Agent Performance & Quality Monitoring
- Key KPIs to Drive Success
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Acknowledge the “baggage”. Show the customer you understand their entire relationship with the company by acknowledging their past interactions and issues.
This baggage influences the customer’s perception of the current interaction” thanks to Jose7
Original Webinar date: September 2019
Click here to view the replay.