Contact centres are constantly looking for ways to maximise the potential of agent-customer conversations and create positive experiences. Good coaching lies at the heart of this.
In this webinar, we discussed innovative ways of training agents to unlock this potential and improve customer happiness, with a specific focus of coaching in real-time.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Kim Ellis, Training Consultant
- Mark Williams, CallMiner
- Contact centre coaching initiatives
- Improving both the customer and agent experience
- Implementing a real-time strategy
- Better utilising your agents’ time
- Contact centre analytics
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “Book side by side coaching sessions in your calendar and invite the agent to it. If it’s in both your calendars as a “meeting invite” you’re less likely to miss it or get distracted by something else and not attend. This shows the agent you are invested in their development as well” thanks to Chris55
Original Webinar date: May 2019
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by CallMiner