Ken Reid of rostrvm highlights eight benefits that you can attain from integrating your CRM system with other contact centre software.
Many technology vendors have been focused on developing contact centre software that integrates easily with industry-leading CRM systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
With this focus, many contact centres now have capabilities that range from screen pops based on customer phone numbers, email addresses etc., through to API integration to create new contacts, update existing records and so on.
Yet we’ve all heard horror stories about unsatisfactory, costly integrations elsewhere. This is concerning, not least because having enterprise-grade integration of a CRM system with contact centre software will help you maintain competitive edge.
Reporting and analytics to manage contact centre and back-office performance includes business outcome and real-time and historical management information, inbound and outbound, omnichannel.
If done well, a CRM integration can ensure that you meet the individual expectations of customers who make contact via multiple channels and need fast, relevant answers. It brings together all the channels and data in a single view, to enable advisors to deliver efficient, joined-up customer service.
This advantage is a key reason why worldwide spending on customer experience and relationship management (CRM) software grew 15.6% to reach $48.2B in 2018 – according to Forbes.
But what else is behind this growth? Here are eight advantages of integrating contact centre software, like rostrvm’s, with your CRM system.
8 Advantages of Integrating Contact Centre Software With Your CRM
- Omnichannel contact management.
- Reduce queues of inbound traffic and use relevant data to route contact to the right person, based on your organization’s rules, such as skills, availability etc. This will help improve First Call Resolution and customer satisfaction levels.
- Inbound, the relevant information about an existing individual contact will pop up before the call is answered. This ensures the advisor has all the details to respond confidently and effectively. By having automated access to historical and real-time information, contact centres can better understand their customers and personalize their offering.
- Interactions are recorded and added to the customer records, with automatic triggers of follow-up tasks for improved customer issue resolution.
- Desktop optimization with streamlined apps means no more flicking between different systems and screens. rostrvm uses data from multiple sources and devices to provide one unified view integrated with CRM. It improves productivity by reducing the amount of time spent on administrative tasks.
- Create more efficient outbound activities with structured, automated campaigns for sales, renewals, collections, appointments and reminders etc.
- Call and screen recording for people development, quality and compliance purposes.
- Embeds best practice by ensuring consistency and a fast response across each channel.
This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Rostrvm Solutions – View the original post
To find out more about Rostrvm Solutions, visit their website.