About the Event
In its 20th year, the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs) is the longest running and largest awards programme in the customer contact industry. The awards recognize organizations across Europe that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers.
Highly regarded for its robust judging process, the ECCCSAs honour organizations that value their people, continually innovate to improve the customer experience, and operate efficiently and effectively.
Being an ECCCSA winner is a prestigious accolade that has proven to raise the profile of the contact centre operation, its capabilities and its stars. The programme is seeing incredible growth with 24 countries participating in 2019 and over 1,300 people attending the awards evening representing the most senior customer experience professionals in Europe, as well as key industry influencers on customer contact.
Here are the highlights for this year’s awards programme:
- Six new categories that give you an opportunity to thank your teams for going above and beyond during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Entry deadline is Friday 28 August. Enter before 26 June to take advantage of a money-saving early-bird offer.
- Virtual judging will take place in the autumn and will remain robust and rewarding.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 24 November 2020 in London.
- Entries open – 1 May
- Webinar – 12 June
- Early Bird closes – 26 June
- Entries close – 28 August
- Finalists announced – September
- Judging completed – October
- Awards evening – 24 November
Date and Time
Tuesday 24th November 2020