First Contact Resolution has got a lot of airplay over the last few years, but it is more of a concept than a measurement.
The real measure is driving down repeat contacts.
In this webinar we look at a number of key areas – from cutting out avoidable contacts, to better escalation procedures – our panel of expects share their experience that they have learnt the hard way.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Peter Massey, Budd
- Lee Cottle, Playvox
- Jo Hale, Customer Services Expert
- Tried and tested ways to bring down repeat contacts
- The causes of repeat contacts
- Root cause analysis
- Removing avoidable contact
- Escalation procedures
- The impact of Average Handling time (AHT)
- Measurement, monitoring and tracking repeat contacts
- Fixing broken processes
- Adding FCR to Your Quality Assurance (QA) Checks
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We have trained our team with call handling techniques such as “Wallpaper Effect” i.e. agents ignore previous contacts and don’t make assumptions,
“Traffic Light” i.e. green is a calm customer – red is emotional.
It allows each interaction to be judged and handled on its own merit. We have also introduced a knowledge base with decision trees and easy to understand/follow process maps. All this is followed up with regular coaching.” thanks to Gavin15
Original Webinar date: 31st March 2022
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Playvox