What will the contact centre of the future look like? How is it likely to change over the next 10 years?
And then, quiz-show style, we took votes on whether each prediction is a hit or a miss.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- 5 Customer Service Predictions – Dr Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT
- 5 Technology Predictions – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Your tips
Winning tip –“Many people who work in contact centres probably have the ability and experience to become the expert agents that we need for the contact centre of the future. Contact centres typically have high attrition, but you can reduce this through being bold and empowering the brightest and best members of staff and helping them develop into experts now.” thanks to Lee2
Winning Prediction – “Enterprise Gamification will improve agent engagement and knowledge growth, and will improve customer service and experience.” thanks to Nicola
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 20 predictions for the contact centre of the future
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- 10 predictions for the future contact centre
- The latest technology
- Developments in social media
- Cloud contact centres and beyond
- Mobile applications
- The customer journey
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.
Original Webinar date: September 2013
Click here to view the replay.