The contact centre is in a real state of change.
What will the contact centre of the future look like? In this interactive webinar we share some of the current trends and also look at the new technology that will change contact centres.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- The Contact Centre of the Future – Latest research findings -Steve Morrell, Principal Analyst, ContactBabel
- 5 Technology Predictions – Mike Murphy, Regional Practice Manager, Interactive Intelligence
- Your predictions for the future
Winning tip – “I predict that ‘Gamification’ will start to drive businesses to reward both customers and employees to carry out desired actions within the next five years. This will make companies not only efficient and effective in the future but also fun and rewarding to interact with/work for.” Ben
- Winning answer to question“What are you planning to do in the next two years in your contact centre?”
“we will be making much greater use of social media and video / voice combinations and greater use of knowledge sharing tools such as you tube” John
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Check out Interaction Mobilizer
Available research from ContactBabel (download from Contactbabel.com)
- “The Inner Circle Guide to Cloud-based Contact Centre Solutions” (free)
- “The Inner Circle Guide to Speech Analytics” (free)
- “The UK Contact Centre Decision-Makers’ Guide 2012” (free)
- “The UK Contact Centre HR & Operational Benchmarking Survey 2012” (£295)
Topics to be discussed
- Top trends impacting contact centres
- How social media is changing the industry
- Multi-channel interaction
- The future of emails
- Will call volumes fall in the future?
- Growing customer expectations
- New technology just over the horizon
- Your predictions (from our audience)
- Interactive questions and answers – your chance to participate
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.
Original Webinar date: September 2012