Customer Service has been transformed across the last few years and will continue to transform in the future. This has been driven by new technology, social media, customer expectations and a changing customer demographic.
In this webinar, we looked at how customer service has evolved and how it is likely to change in the future. We also looked at how you can anticipate these changes in your future contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel – Customer Experience Foundation
- Richard Farrell – Netcall
Click here to view the slides
- Recent trends in Customer Service
- Customer acquisition and retention
- The omni channel debate
- Are your staff as well trained as your customers?
- Impact of smart phones on customer service
- Future for the contact centre
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip: “I think its crucial for a business to listen to its staff and customers. As much time that is focused on offers, deals and rewards for customers to keep them active to a business… the same needs to be put into the in house staff to keep them motivated and work hand in hand in regards to caring for customers needs and satisfaction”. Congratulations to Syed2
Original Webinar date: April 2015