Customers increasingly want to interact with your organisation using the contact methods of their choice.
In this webinar we explored the results of Azzurri’s latest survey of people in senior positions at UK-based contact centres and customer service operations.
And the results clearly demonstrate that there is an extraordinary variation in senior decision makers’ perceptions of how different contact centres benefit from implementing multichannel contact.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Multichannel Survey Findings – Stephen Wright, Azzurri
- Improving Multichannel – Luke Talbot, Azzurri
- Multichannel is not multi brand – Stephen Wright, Azzurri
- Top tips for handling Multiple Channels in the Contact Centre (from the audience)
Winning tip – “Beware of the risk of alienating the older generation with txt speak on web chat as they may be new to this type of communication and it can sound abrupt” Thanks to Jill
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article The Dirty Dozen – 12 quickfire contact centre tips
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Who has implemented multichannel communications and what channels are they using?
- What are the barriers preventing companies from adopting multi-channel?
- What are the key benefits people are seeing (and who is achieving them)?
- Dissecting the challenges of managing a multichannel correctly
- Silo-management in modern contact centres – when it’s a good idea and when it’s not….
- Uncovering the main factors to maximise results
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
Original Webinar date: June 2013