Senior Operations Manager need to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs.
Required to manage (in partnership with the wider account team) multiple sites to deliver an outstanding ‘Customer Experience’.
Manage, inspire and motivate a number of Operation Managers to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement is achieved.
Senior Operations Manager Job Description
Here is an example senior operations manager jobs
- Responsible for the Operations lead of a team and for the delivery of the overall operational metrics & sales targets.
- To proactively maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- Ensure delivery of Client KPIs/Sales targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimising the skills of the existing team, in partnership with our internal recruitment teams to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework, succession planning will be in place to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognised
- To have a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- Successfully delivering and managing peak trading period in the retail industry
- Responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of the client areas and for exceeding targets of all required metrics
- The continuous identification implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider team
- Motivate and effectively performance manage Operations Managers within the account to ensure delivery of overall targets and business plan.
- Selecting, effectively managing and coaching Operations Managers
- Execute a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all of their teams understand the performance of our business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings and day to day ops liaison within key workstream
- Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for services and process improvements Essential Experience/Skills Extremely strong call centre management experience is essential to be a success in this role
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Experience of working in an Outsourcing or contact centre operation
- Experienced in managing large multi-site /Multi skilled contact centres
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets
- Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
- Setting and reviewing of organisational / productivity objectives in line with the commercial contract
- Managing Client Engagement
- Responsible for Business Continuity
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
With thanks to Cactus Search, a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business