Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
In this Webinar we explored how you can personalise customer service to the individual.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Oliver Lennon, Genesys SpeechStorm
- Dylan Power, eir
Topics to be discussed
- Identifying an individual
- Routing called based on the caller’s telephone number
- The right ways to address a caller
- Remember me – a key way to personalise
- The most important business rules to personalise service
- Segmentation of customers
- Self-service and agent assist
- Adding personal touches to every interaction
- Delivering a personalised service
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “In my team – whenever a direct guest makes a booking the agent takes time off the phone and writes (by hand) a postcard which thanks them, highlights something to look out for on the tour and also signed off by the agent they dealt with :-)” thanks to David64.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 17th November 2016
Click here to view the replay.