Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
Contact centres tend to offer a 'one size fits all' approach to customer service. While this can deliver many benefits, it can appear to be rather faceless and impersonal.
We explore the ways in which customer service can be personalised to both the individual and also customer segments.
17th November 2016
In our webinars, you also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees.
- Identifying an individual
- Routing called based on the caller's telephone number
- The right ways to address a caller
- Remember me - a key way to personalise
- The most important business rules to personalise service
- Segmentation of customers
- Self-service and agent assist
- Adding personal touches to every interaction
- Delivering a personalised service
Call Centre Helper