Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
We can’t target agents on metrics such as handling time and occupancy in the hope of improving productivity as it will either cause advisors to rush through calls or cause burnout.
So, what can we do?
In this webinar, we provided you with a number of innovative strategies to improve agent productivity, without lowering call/contact quality and morale.
- Introductions - Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Daniel Ord, OmniTouch International
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- How you should be defining agent productivity
- How to balance efficiency and effectiveness
- The keys to creating a positive contact centre culture
- Tried and tested ways of keeping advisors motivated
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We keep our teammates motivated by our culture. We all have one goal, and that is the customer's needs. Therefore we only track CSAT, Quality and Adherence. We want them to focus on the the services they provide and not be a number." thanks to Amber5
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper