In this webinar we looked how to make a great digital customer experience. We looked at the good, the bad and the ugly of digital customer service.
We also explored the best metrics to use and how to get all your advisors aligned with the experience.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Gerry Brown, The Customer Lifeguard
- Stuart Dorman at Sabio
- What makes a great customer experience
- The right metrics to use
- Digital customer service
- Improving speed of response on smail
- Keeping the human touch when using chatbots
- Social media
- Proactive use of SMS
- Top tips from the audience
- Use of technology
- Winning tip – “Incorporate screen sharing capabilities to walk your customers through issues/concerns step by step. This broadens your approach to multiple learning styles and gives a more personal touch to your customer’s experience.” Thanks to Brittaney1
Original Webinar date: February 2019
Click here to view the replay.