Are your customer contact channels being disrupted? Or are you the one doing the disrupting? We’re willing to bet that as the world of customer service accelerates, your business is being driven to create effortless journeys and increasingly brilliant customer experiences.
Join us at our one day conference Disrupted Customer Contact 2017 and start making sense of your customer journey. The day is designed to help you make better decisions about your communications channels and create brilliant customer experiences.
- Key trends that are disrupting customer contact
- How Sabio customers use technology to “disrupt” their competitors
- Tackling the impact of technology disruption
- Human Assisted Service | Making sense of solutions that help your business operations interact with their customers – Learn about advances in skills-based and intelligent routing best practices, contextual customer-to-agent mapping, omnichannel management across telephony, web, email, SMS, messaging and social, customer journey mapping across all channels, and unified agent desktop.
- Digital Assisted Service | your customer’s journey begins at the digital “front door” – Join this track to find out how cognitive solutions are revolutionising customer contact. We’ll look at innovation across digital engagement, virtual assistants, intelligent IVR, biometrics, AI and natural language.
- Engagement Optimisation & Analytics | Understanding the conversations taking place with your customers and getting the best from your workforce – Find out more about analytics, workforce optimisation and feedback solutions.
- Technical Enablement | Resilient, Flexible and Secure connections are key to operating in a changing world. As a truly independent service provider, Sabio identifies and deploys network based services into contact centres that provide the highest performance levels at the best cost – In this track you will learn more about Inbound number strategy, SIP Trunking and PCI Compliance.
Disrupted Customer Contact 2017 – 9am -5pm, 23rd February 2017 at The Brewery, London