The Contact Centre Manager will lead a Contact Centre Operation of various sizes, typically this is a fast paced area of business that is challenging and changing continuously.
The Contact Centre Manager would be expected to ensure the contact centre operations delivers the required performance, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social, Correspondence.
The Contact Centre Manager will likely be asked to input into strategy but will more likely be implementing the strategic direction and change as opposed to formulating this.
The Contact Centre Manager will lead a number of FTE, typically through a team of Contact Centre Team Leaders, or Team Leaders, this could consist of both in-house and outsource advisors across one, or a number of UK, or Offshore locations, although it is most likely to be one single site. The Contact Centre Manager will ensure that through their team, customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high quality service helping to resolve various queries, close any sales enquiries, identify up sell, cross sell and get it right first time.
The Contact Centre Manager will be a position that will deal with escalated enquiries, and disciplinary issues.
The Contact Centre Manager will lead and develop the team to ensure consistency in performance, stability and succession planning.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Working with HR and Recruitment drive the recruitment & selection of Team Leader and Advisors.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Change Programmes and Projects which impact the contact centre
- Carry out regular 121’s, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Work with the Resource Planning team to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved
- Ensures service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
Proven experience of managing a contact centre and first line managers. Able to develop and nurture improved performance across sales and service. Excellent communication, engagement and development of people skills.
Call Centre Helper Jobs – Manager Level
With thanks to Douglas Jackson a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company. http://www.douglas-jackson.com