Thursday, September 8, 2022 | 11:00 am ET / 4:00 pm BST
Enhancing agent engagement should be a top priority for contact center leaders, as it can be an effective approach for improving the customer experience and reducing agent attrition. The challenge is that the term agent engagement means something different to every person, which makes it a difficult goal to achieve. This NICE talk will describe what agent engagement is, explain ways to measure it, and discuss why it’s so important for your contact center performance, agent wellbeing, and customer satisfaction. It will also share best practices to help contact center managers get started in enhancing agent engagement.
Join this session to learn:
- What agent engagement really is and how to measure it
- The benefits of agent engagement: improved employee engagement = enhanced customer experience
- Best practices to improve agent engagement
- Case studies of agent engagement through performance management, coaching, quality management, and gamification.
- Donna Fluss, President, DMG Consulting LLC
- Jodi Reuven, Product Marketing Manager, Nice
Click to Register: https://info.nice.com/NICE-Talks-Summer-Series.html