By taking just a few minutes to answer a series of questions, you will help us to put together some ground-breaking research.
This research will help to unveil information that could be of great use to those in the contact centre industry.
But What Sort of Questions Will Be Asked?
We want to find out how contact centres are rising to the challenge of delivering exceptional customer service.
So, we have put together a survey that asks questions about:
- Speech Analytics / Interaction Analytics
- Omnichannel / Multichannel
- Workforce Management and Workforce Optimisation
- The Customer Journey
- Contact Centre Headsets
In just 40 questions, this survey will investigate all aspects of the contact centre that can help or hinder the customer experience.
Examples of questions in this year’s survey include:
- Is advisor recruitment and retention an issue for your organisation?
- Do you find that your customers’ expectations are growing?
- Do you operate with advisors working from home?
The survey will run from 5th September up to Friday 6th October 2017, with the results being published on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
The final report will capture a snapshot view of the contact centre industry in 2017, as witnessed by 500+ current contact centre professionals.
This year’s survey is sponsored by CallMiner, Serenova, Genesys, NICE, Sabio and Plantronics.