Pioneering audio device manufacturer Jabra has kick-started its quarterly cashback offers for Q2.
The new offers provide existing and new customers with a quick and easy way to save money on the most popular Jabra professional audio device devices.
The promotion, available from today and valid until 30th June 2019, provides customers with a cost-effective way to claim back a proportion of the cost on selected Jabra headsets and speakerphones.
Within the promotion period, customers simply have to purchase the devices that offer cashback from an authorised Jabra reseller partner, in any amount up to the maximum quantity, and claim via the Jabra cashback website.
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra EMEA North region, said: “Our latest Q2 Jabra cashback promotions give our valued customers an opportunity to save money when they invest in professional audio device devices throughout spring and early summer.”
“Whether it’s to support the adoption of a unified communications deployment with contact centre agents needing to upgrade their vital headset technology, or to support the quick and easy connection to conference calls, it’s now easier than ever for organisations to meet their voice objectives in a cost-effective way.”
“This promotion reflects our constant commitment to provide Jabra customers with value for money and an unrivalled audio experience.”
Products included in the Q2 cashback offer include:
- Jabra Engage 65 – £30/€30 cashback per unit, all variants, up to 50 units max
- Jabra Speak 710 – £30/€30 cashback per unit, up to 20 units max
- Jabra Evolve 40:
- £10/€10 cashback per unit for Mono variants, up to 50 units max
- £15/€15 cashback per unit for Stereo variants, up to 50 units max
- New for Q2: Jabra Biz 2300 QD variants only (USB variants excluded):
- £10/€10 cashback per unit for Mono QD variants, up to 100 units max
- £15/€15 cashback per unit for Stereo QD variants, up to 100 units max
For more information, full terms & conditions and customer claim form visit: www.jabra.co.uk/offers