In a hybrid world, staying connected and feeling connected aren’t the same. A gap exists between what employees say is important and what they consistently experience.
According to the HP Work Relationship Index, only 27% of knowledge workers today feel they genuinely have the right tools and equipment to be successful, but 76% consider it essential.
Similarly, only 25% of knowledge workers are confident that their company will choose the right technology to implement to support hybrid work.
At HP, we are enabling workplace transformation with collaboration tools that deliver a premium experience so you can not only stay connected, but also feel connected.
We offer solutions for everyone, from headsets featuring adaptive ANC to video collaboration tools with DirectorAI technology, and Poly Lens software, which provides data-driven insights such as how meeting rooms and workspaces are being used.
Today, we’re excited to announce the new Poly Lens App for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows, a game-changing solution that streamlines device management and boosts end-user experience.
We’re also introducing two new flexible Poly Studio Base Room Kits for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows, and an array of newly certified devices for Microsoft Teams, reinforcing our commitment to enhancing collaboration, regardless of where you work.
Streamlining Workspaces with Poly Lens for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows
IT teams require simplified device setup and remote management with insights into how devices are used.
The Poly Lens Room App for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows is a new software solution designed to streamline device management for Microsoft Teams Rooms.
This innovative app offers robust management and monitoring tools through the Poly Lens Cloud Admin portal, providing a centralized view of your Microsoft Teams Rooms collaboration systems.
With insights into video, voice, and HP computing for Microsoft Teams Rooms devices, the Poly Lens Room App will enhance IT efficiency and end-user experience significantly.
Enhancing Flexibility with Poly Studio Base Room Kits for Microsoft Teams Rooms
As organizations seek greater flexibility, Poly is expanding its suite of solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Poly Studio Kits for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows are comprehensive room solutions for meeting spaces of all sizes, featuring an HP collaboration PC, a USB touch controller, and a video bar or camera.
We are now offering two new Poly Studio Base Room Kits designed to be paired with various USB video conferencing solutions such as the Poly Studio USB, P15, R30 video bars, and E70 camera to provide greater flexibility for Microsoft Teams Rooms.
These new kits offer an alternative way to customize USB-based meeting rooms, simplifying the journey toward a native Microsoft Teams Rooms experience.
Optimizing Collaboration with Microsoft Teams Certified Devices
We are also excited to announce our expanded portfolio of Microsoft Teams-certified devices, which includes the Poly Studio X52 video bar, Poly TC10, Poly Voyager Surround Series, and a range of HP webcams.
These devices are designed to deliver an exceptional collaboration experience for hybrid teams and remote workers:
- Poly Studio X52, a video bar equipped with DirectorAI smart camera technology, promises a top-tier collaboration experience for hybrid teams.
- Poly TC10, can be used as an in-room controller for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android, or as a scheduling panel to book a room or view availability.
- Poly Voyager Surround 80 and 85 UC headsets, the first boomless headsets certified for Microsoft Teams Open Office.
- HP 435 FHD Webcam, a portable device with 1080p resolution, automatic focus, and dual noise-reducing microphones.
- HP 625 FHD Webcam, a Windows Hello compatible webcam equipped with AI enhancements and Full HD resolution.
- HP 965 4K Streaming Webcam, with AI enhancements and up to 4K resolution, is the perfect tool to stream, automate, and create. This webcam is expected to be certified for Microsoft Teams this quarter.
Pricing and Availability
- The Poly Lens Room App is expected to be available in December to Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows users worldwide at no additional cost.
- The Poly Studio Base Kits for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows are expected to be available on November 15 with resellers in select regions worldwide.
For more information about HP | Poly - visit the HP | Poly Website
Call Centre Helper is not responsible for the content of these guest blog posts. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of Call Centre Helper.