Sabio Group has acquired customer experience solutions specialist Anana.
The acquisition supports Sabio’s goal to become the leading player across the European customer experience market, adding scale and significantly strengthening the organization’s multi-vendor capabilities across EMEA.
Founded in 2001, and with over 100 employees operating out of the UK and South Africa, Anana is an award-winning Genesys Partner with Genesys Engage, Genesys Cloud and AppFoundry Partner accreditation.
Anana provides a comprehensive range of CX solutions and services to leading brands including Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Marks & Spencer and Vodacom.
“This is an important acquisition for Sabio Group as it further strengthens our expertise and relationship with Genesys,”said Sabio Group’s CEO, Jonathan Gale.
“Acquiring Anana builds on our earlier addition of two Genesys partners – Coverage Group in France in July 2020 and Team vision in Spain in January 2020 – to position Sabio as a key Genesys partner across Europe.”
“We’re delighted to welcome the fantastic Anana team to Sabio, along with an impressive group of customers across the key retail, telco and utility sectors.”
“Over the last 20 years Anana has worked closely with leading brands across the UK, Europe and Africa – unlocking the power of the Genesys platform and delivering the best customer experiences,” added Chris Woodward, Anana’s CEO.
“As part of Sabio Group, we’ll now be able to take this to the next level, taking advantage of the latest cloud and AI innovations to help our customers deliver high-value, personalized experiences at scale across both human and digital touch-points.”
Backed by Horizon Capital, the acquisition continues Sabio Group’s growth plan to broaden the company’s solutions portfolio and geographic coverage.
To date this has included the acquisitions of:
- SaaS solutions provider Rapport in March 2017
- DatapointEurope in July 2017,
- Customer insight and contact centre benchmarking experts Bright UK in March 2018,
- flexAnswer Solutions, the leading Singapore-based provider of innovative Virtual Assistant solutions in December 2018
- Spain-based WFO and Speech Analytics specialist Callware in January 2019
- Madrid-based CX solutions specialist Team vision in January 2020
- DVELP – Twilio’s leading partner in the UK and EMEA region in March 2020,
- One of Europe’s leading Genesys Cloud partners – Coverage Group – in July this year.