VCC Live has announced that its solution has been chosen by Digital.com as one of the best predictive dialler software solutions of 2021.
A modern predictive dialler solution is a vital tool for any outbound contact centre, especially for those that conduct telephone sales and surveys. Such a tool ensures agents can work productively, connecting them automatically whenever a person is available at the other end of the line.
Predictive diallers are nothing new in the contact centre industry. As a predictive dialler can easily double call efficiency, there aren’t many contact centres that haven’t started to utilize this technology.
However, while it is true that excellent results can be achieved with a predictive dialler, they can only be achieved if you choose the right predictive dialler solution. And this is where Digital.com’s business software review site can help when it comes to making a decision.
After checking the capabilities of VCC Live’s solution, Digital.com decided that VCC Live’s predictive dialler should be added to their list of best predictive dialler software of 2021.
Considering the ongoing development of their solution over the past few years, VCC Live’s predictive dialler feature definitely lived up to the strict expectations of the review site.
- VCC Live’s predictive dialler includes a broad range of call features, including voicemail detection and automatic telephone payments.
- It can be fine-tuned by setting unique parameters for maximum efficiency and personalized customer experience.
- Aligned with VCC Live’s analytics and reporting feature, the dialler can predict how many numbers need to be dialled, thus keeping agents on as many active calls as possible.
- It is easy to set up, and it is also easy to change the settings without involving your IT department.
- VCC Live integrates seamlessly with a variety of other programs, including Salesforce, Zapier, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP.
VCC Live are proud that their predictive dialler software landed on the list of top solutions chosen by Digital. Being featured on this list will further inspire them to keep delivering the latest technology solutions to the contact centre industry in 2021.