The Top 10 Call Centre Software
There is a lot of good call centre software out in the market. We are invited to a large number of product vendor briefings.
At a recent briefing I was asked to pull together a list of the companies that have most impressed me over the past year. So here is a link to our most recent Top 10 Contact Centre Technology 2014 article.
The Top Contact Centre Technology 2014
- mplsystems – Product Name: intelligentContact
- LiveOps – Product Name: LiveOps Engage
- Jabra – Product Name: Jabra BIZ 2400 corded headset
- injixo – Product Name: injixo
- Bright UK – Product Name: Bright Navigator
- NICE Systems – Product Name: NICE Real Time Authentication
- Plantronics – Product Name: Plantronics SAVI 700 Series Wireless Headset System
- Genesys – Product Name: Genesys Digital Customer Service
- eg solutions plc- Product Name: eg operational intelligence software suite
- NewVoiceMedia – Product Name: ContactWorld for Service
Our Top Contact Centre Technology survey is conducted every 2 years, the most recent in 2014
Previous Top Call Centre Technology articles:
- The top 25 Contact Centre Technology – 2011
- The Top 10 Call Centre Technology for 2009 – the results
- Hot technology for 2008?
Click on the link below for our most recent technology stories
Each of these guides is a living collaborative guide, authored and edited by a panel of leading industry experts.
For help selecting software and technology in you call centre why not try our directory. This shows the key companies operating in the call centre and contact centre industry in the UK.
We asked our panel of experts what they consider to be the ‘must haves’ for what to look for when buying…
What to look for when buying – headsets
What to look for when buying – a contact centre desktop application
What to look for when buying – customer self service
What to look for when buying – on-hold music and/or messaging
What to look for when buying – Unified Communications
What to look for when buying – a performance management tool
What to look for when buying e-learning technology
Cloud vs Hosted
Workforce management technology
So who would you have on your top ten? Please add your thoughts in the comments box below. (No advertising).
20 Sep 2011 - Read more about Technology , ACD, Bright, cloud, dialler, eg solutions, Genesys, headsets, injixo, Invision Software, ivr, Jabra, LiveOps, mplsystems, music on hold, NewVoiceMedia, NICE, Plantronics, speech analytics, Top 10, Unified Communications, Voice over IP, workforce management