About the Event
Designed by Ian Golding, world-renowned Customer Experience Specialist, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises, and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
You will create a relevant and personalized action plan that can start immediately and you will be able to demonstrate greater knowledge, confidence, and credibility in the subject within your organization.
Masterclass Topics include:
All core CX competencies, including CX Strategy and brand proposition, the role of employees in delivering the strategy, customer journey mapping, CX measurement (VOC, VOE and VOP), CX improvement, and CX culture.
Workshop topics include:
- Understanding 6 CXPA’s six competencies – the exam specifically tests this knowledge
- How best to approach the CCXP accreditation assessment
- The CCXP exam methodology
- A review of sample questions for each competency
- CX Continuing Professional Development beyond the CCXP accreditation
- How to apply for the exam (if you have already applied for the CCXP Exam, the workshop will still be of the undoubted importance)
Dates for the UAE:
23rd & the 24th of September
16th & the 17th of November
15th & the 16th of December
Date and Time
Tuesday 15th December 2020
Wednesday 16th December 2020