EvaluAgent has today announced that a free version of their Call Centre Quality Monitoring software is soon to be released.
Quick and easy to deploy, EvaluAgent’s free software is packed full of features and will enable your Quality team to:
- Build bespoke scorecards across all of your customer contact channels
- Evaluate interactions in seconds
- Monitor high-level performance and identify where to focus training and coaching efforts
- Provide feedback to agents and team leaders faster
- As an added bonus, they’ve also opted to include one of their most popular features – Calibration.
To find out more and sign-up, click here.
On the announcement, Matthew Jones from EvaluAgent said: “It’s an exciting time for all of us here at EvaluAgent.”
“Every day you hear stats like 40% of contact centres are relying on spreadsheets to manage their quality and compliance, yet for those small contact centres with less than 50 agents, there really isn’t a reliable, well-designed solution out there.”
“At EvaluAgent we believe that Quality and Compliance are two of the most important functions in the contact centre and have beyond doubt demonstrated that when done correctly, can add significant benefits to the business and the bottom line.”
“Therefore, we wanted to give those small contact centres a helping hand and once and for all, make spreadsheets a thing of the past.”
Those who are interested in improving their approach to Quality Assurance can sign up via the link below: