About the Event
Boundless Possibilities Start Here.
Join us May 19-21 for Verint Engage21, the industry’s premier, virtual customer engagement event. Featuring Keynotes by Barbara Corcoran, Jay Shetty, Charlene Li, and others.
- Featured Keynote: Barbara Corcoran – Barbara Corcoran is a frequent business and real estate contributor on every major network. She has been an investor/Shark for the past ten seasons on ABC’s four-time Emmy award winning show, Shark Tank, investing in over 80 businesses to date.
- Featured Keynote: Charlene Li – Charlene Li has been helping people see the future. She’s an expert on digital transformation, leadership, customer experience and the future of work—as well as the author of several New York Times bestsellers.
- Featured Keynote: Jay Shetty – Jay Shetty is an award-winning digital strategist, viral storyteller, and former monk. His mission is to make wisdom go viral: in under two years, his videos garnered over 8 billion views and over 40 million followers.
The Must-Attend Event for Customer Engagement
Customer engagement has never been more critical to your success.
Discover how to build enduring customer relationships at this three-day, virtual event filled with sessions, workshops, and networking—all featuring the latest innovations and tools for delivering Boundless Customer Engagement.
Join us online May 19-21.
Verint Engage is an event like no other. We bring together the brightest minds in customer engagement for an amazing array of activities.
- Inspirational keynote sessions delivered by industry luminaries
- Breakout sessions presented by customers, experts and CX visionaries
- Educational sessions to extend your knowledge
- Virtual exhibit hall with solutions from us and offerings from our partners
- Awards celebration recognizing organizations like yours
You Need to Attend. Here’s Why.
Whether you’re in the back-office, branch, compliance, contact center, customer experience, digital marketing, IT, or operations, this is the event for you. Hear about big ideas and bold innovations.
Fill in the blanks fast with knowledge, tips, and solutions for crafting your roadmap to customer and employee engagement success.
From thought leadership to immersive demos to networking, it’s a full slate of all things customer engagement – with unlimited access at no cost.
Date and Time
Wednesday 19th May 2021
Friday 21st May 2021