THE DATE: Thursday 28th January 2016
THE LOCATION: Sabio’s Head Office in London
THE DESCRIPTION: With all the hype surrounding cloud contact centres maybe it’s time to find out more…
Hear sessions on hosted solutions from Avaya and Verint plus much more!
The day will begin with registration, tea and coffee at 13.00.
- Whether you are running a traditional contact centre or online digital business there are significant challenges to reduce costs whilst introducing additional channels in today’s business environment. At this Sabio event you will find out practical ways to address this challenge and gain an insight into the future of consumer technology and how the Silicon Valley and companies such as Google, Facebook and Amazon will be changing the customer service landscape over the next 5 years.
What you’ll learn
- An insight on the future of consumer technology and the impact this will have on customer service operations
- Digital transformation in the cloud
- The impact of digital customer service on the market
- The pros and cons of a hosted solution
- Sabio’s OnDemand solutions
- Compelling business case and cost modelling
Who Should Attend
- Contact Centre Directors and Managers
- Customer Experience/Service Directors and Managers
- Finance and IT Directors and Managers
Sabio presenters include
- Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- Chris Dumpleton, Head of Business Development, Sabio
- Paul Brassington, Head of Multi-channel Technology, Sabio
- Daniel Stimpson, Head of Workforce Optimisation, Sabio
The day will conclude with networking drinks and canapes at Skylon, with beautiful views overlooking the Thames.
THE ORGANISERS: Sabio