About the Event
CX Week Canada 2019 explores customer experience as the central driver for successful business outcomes using tools such as customer service, design thinking, employee experience and technology to deliver on this promise.
Plus, we just announced our new speakers and site tours! Download the updated agenda to learn more!
New speakers include:
- Crystal D’Cunha, Chief Experience Officer, The INSIDE View Inc.
- Bradley Hamilton, VP, Enterprise Risk, Scotiabank
- Tom Doulos, VP of Customer Experience, Endy Sleep
- Elizabeth Carreiro, Director, Employee Experience, Transformation and Design, RBC
- Charley Butler, Managing Director, Member Innovation & Experience, Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan
Date and Time
Monday 23rd September 2019
Wednesday 25th September 2019